Your rabbit should ONLY be seen by a veterinarian who is experienced in treating rabbits.

Take your bun for a wellness exam so that you’ll have a record on file at the vet’s office BEFORE an emergency occurs.

Dr. Ralph Pope
All Creatures Pet Hospital

2050 W Poplar Ave # 106
Collierville, TN 38017
(901) 853-4220

Dr. Valerie Bryson
Hillcrest Animal Hospital

6207 Stage Rd
Bartlett, TN 38134
(901) 676-7297

Dr. Shannon McGee
Collierville Animal Clinic

474 US-72
Collierville, TN 38017
(901) 853-8519

Dr. John English
English Veterinary Care

138 Commercial Dr.
Atoka, TN 38004
(901) 837-8413